- synth-diy meeting Germany - images and movies
- There will be a synth gathering in Munich in october 2010. Click here for further information (german only)
- Arturia Minibrute Some pics from the inards of the Minibrute, and better pcb layout plans.
- Akai S612 Info about the first Akai sampler ever. Not much at the moment, but already some description of the less known multisampling upgrade
- Boss DR-55 schematics, service manual
- Roland CR-78 DIN-Sync interface for the Roland CR-78
- Roland CSQ-600 service manual / schematics
- Roland JX3P info, tipps, schematics, and modification on this roland Synth.
- Roland Juno 6 Service manual for the Roland Juno 6
- Roland Jupiter 6 Some documentation on the Roland JP6
- Roland RS-505 schematics, service manual
- Roland SA-09 pictures
- Roland SH-101 service manual and some modifications.
- Roland SH-5 schematics
- Roland TR-808 German owners manual, schematics
- Roland System 100 service manual, schematics, owners manual, patchbooks.
- Roland System 100m Schematics and two sound examples. These pages are mainly a simple gallerie, which uses the scans, that are available at Analogue Heaven. On analogue heaven there is no possibility to walk through the schematics.
- Roland System 700 schematics.
- Korg MonoPoly. Schematics / service manual for the Korg MonoPoly. More information coming soon.
- Korg Polysix. Schematics / service manual for the Korg PolySix. Chord-Trigger module for the Polysix and Poly61.
- Korg Poly61. Schematics / service manual for the Korg Poly61. I don't own a Poly61, but I am trying to use its voiceboard as an extender for the MonoPoly. More on this project will follow hopefully soon.
- Korg SQ-10. Schematics / service manual for the Korg SQ-10. I don't own a SQ-10, so please don't ask me questions.
- Moog Prodigy Pictures of my modified Moog Prodigy (additional MIDI-Out and MIDI-In by Doepfer CTM64 and MCV4)
- Tama TS-305/306 schematics.
- Yamaha CS-60Some simple instructions, how to add an LED to the voiceboard (M-Board), which is lit when the voice is active. Very helpful while tuning
- For the other projects please see short description under the "my gear"
link and send me a mail regarding the informations.
- Studio infos
- other stuff